Celebrity scandals, embarrassments and gaffes

Video of the Day

Sunday, April 21, 2013

On 8:58 PM by Staff   No comments
Reese Witherspoon and husband Jim Toth were arrested over the weekend in a DUI-related incident in Atlanta, Ga. Variety reports that the Oscar-winning actress and CAA agent, who was operating the vehicle, were pulled over early Friday morning after a cop noticed the car driving in the wrong lane.

 According to a police report obtained by Variety, "Mrs. Witherspoon began to hang out the window and say that she did not believe I was a real police officer. I told Mrs. Witherspoon to sit on her butt and be quiet."

 The report continued: "Mrs. Witherspoon asked, 'Do you know my name?' I answered, 'No, I don't need to know your name.' I then added, 'Right now.' Mrs. Witherspoon stated, 'You're about to find out who I am.'... Mrs. Witherspoon also stated, 'You're going to be on national news.' I advised Mrs. Witherspoon that was fine." More

0 comments:

Post a Comment