Celebrity scandals, embarrassments and gaffes

Video of the Day

Sunday, December 20, 2009

On 11:25 PM by Staff   No comments

Hollywood has been shocked by the death of actress Brittany Murphy. The 32-year-old starred in films like 8 Mile and Clueless. Throughout her career, Brittany Murphy was dogged by rumors of drug use, eating disorder, and plastic surgery.

Rumors about Brittany Murphy's drug use had circulated for years. Some blamed drug use for her thin physique. Reports of Brittany Murphy's erratic behavior at a press junket added to the speculation.

Brittany Murphy consistently denied any reports of drug use. Her denials included this rather haunting quote:

"I have never tried it in my entire life," the "8 Mile" actress insists. "I've never even seen it. ... I am also way too high-strung. I can't even take a Sudafed. Can you imagine? My God. I think my heart would explode." (Source, NY Daily News)  More
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment